Microsoft pledges to improve Xbox One party system

XPGBuSh Dec 3, 2013

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Playstation 4
    [​IMG]

Microsoft has pledged to improve the Xbox One party system after various users spoke out to say the party invitation process and chat features have left much to be desired.

Writing on Reddit, Microsoft director of Xbox Live programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said the team in Redmond is aware of this feedback and is working on solutions.

"I had a meeting today about much of this and I can say that things will get better," Hryb said. "I can't offer a timeline of a list of what will be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."

Fans have also launched a website called Xbox Feedback, which outlines issues and provides suggestions for the Xbox One. Hryb said a link to this website has been passed along to the appropriate parties at Microsoft for their consideration.

The Xbox One launched on November 22 in 13 markets around the world, selling 1 million systems on its first day.

Source - Gamespot

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Good that this is finally getting some recognition, just wonder how long the issues will take to fix?

3. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I still don't know how to use the party system ye, its too confusing...