Microsoft disables YouTube comments following Xbox One reveal

XPGBuSh May 26, 2013

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    With the Xbox One reveal being considered a disappointment by many, it’s not a surprise that the comment section of the Xbox YouTube channel has been hit by a vast amount of hate.
    Microsoft were quick to block users from commenting, but not quick enough:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above are a couple of examples of what can be found on the archived page.

Microsoft really needs to bring their “A” game to E3 if they hope to win back the support of gamers. They have told us (repeatedly) that games are going to be their main focus this year. Let’s hope they deliver and put an end to all of the hate.

2. borris1

borris1 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    they should listen to us and re design it to what the customers what as where buying it !

3. t3

t3fury Guest

the funny thing is they said they did lol

personally i liked what i saw. i think Xbox will be leading again at first due to apparent lack of production of the ps4 (Rumors) but i think that ps4 and Xbox one are going to be unique in their own way. i do favor the ps4 for the download instant play feature i think that will be their main selling point as no one likes to wait for a hour+ to play a game

4. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    i think the Xbox one looks like a turd, for a start it looks like an old vrc/toaster, we buy an xbox to play games, not watch freaking tv, we have a tv for that, if they removed all the other crap out of it and focused purely on the gaming it would be hte ultimate games console.

5. Shnuff

Shnuff Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    they are going to mess up... i guarantee you that they will mess up and it will effect their franchise big.

6. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The thing is with the XBOX ONE is they have made it a entertainment machine. Look at the xbox 360 for example how many tv and video apps they have on the dashboard but XBOX ONE is the same just integrated like windows 8 nearly.

People will have their doubts about it and not like what they seen at the reveal but i bet more will be revealed at E3 and then gamers will change their minds. ;)

7. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    The thing is with the XBOX ONE is they have made it a entertainment machine. Look at the xbox 360 for example how many tv and video apps they have on the dashboard but XBOX ONE is the same just integrated like windows 8 nearly.

People will have their doubts about it and not like what they seen at the reveal but i bet more will be revealed at E3 and then gamers will change their minds. ;)
    :LOL: finally somebody that thinks the same way I do! I feel like they already have the stuff on 360 they just changing it around a little on the Xbox one .. And I deff agree after E3 a lot of people will stop hating

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

8. arabbit

arabbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    There are kind of some true comments there and we do buy an game console what ever it may be to pay a game on it not to watch tv.

Computer companies 0 customers 1.