Max Payne Hard Save?

Vaserax Jun 4, 2012

1. Vaserax

Vaserax Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a save played through to the last checkpoint (shoot down the plane) on just Hard difficulty. The saves going around now are done on Hardcore or NYM which will pop both the Hard and Hardcore achievements together. Which is not possible to do legit and wouldn't look right. I'd like to get the hard cheevo now and get the other, tougher achievements in proper order later. Thanks!

2. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/38534-max-payne-3-100-golden-guns-collectibles-hardcore-new-york-minute-gamesavexbox-360-gamesave/page__hl__%2Bmax+%2Bpayne__fromsearch__1

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/38188-max-payne-3-all-gold-gunsall-cluesall-difficulty-achievementsxbox-360-gamesave/page__hl__%2Bmax+%2Bpayne__fromsearch__1

3. Vaserax

Vaserax Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I noticed those saves VonStarke, but it seems that they will pop everything from Hardcore on down at the same time. That would normally require at least two playthroughs to do and would not look legit on my gamercard. I may try to see if I can lower the difficultly to hard on the save so I just get the Hard achievement. Thanks.

4. Synaticon

Synaticon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you set the difficulty on HARD during the game before shooting the plane only the Hard and Middle Difficulty Achievements will pop.

5. Vaserax

Vaserax Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's what I was hoping for. Thanks!