[Mass Effect 3] Infinite Missile Glitch

GrimsReaper Apr 6, 2013

1. GrimsReaper

GrimsReaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First off I checked around and couldnt find this posted here so if it is then feel free to close this.

Okay so since the latest patch the missle glitch was believed to of been patched. Only there have been other methods and now that ppl dont seem to be getting banned on ME3 Ive found out how. (so many glitchers coming out to play lol)

Same rules apply as before. Host and last player cannot do this glitch so have them do objectives and revives as the ones doing the glitch cant.

You need the N7 Destroyer class
    Devastator mode
    Striker assault rifle

When match begins fire all missiles but hold the fire button down after the last missile has been shot.
    After 5 secs switch back to your striker but keep holding the fire button at the same time.
    When low on ammo use devastator mode and your ammo will get refilled.

This glitch can be done with any character but the Destroyer is the only one that can refill ammo. Geth juggernaught is a good substitute if you dont have the destroyer yet as he can hold alot of extra ammo, plus use any extra thermal clip capacity equipment you have.

I still use this glitch but prefer doing it with players willing to boost on Platinum so msg me if your up for some boosting on xbox 360.

Video tut link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWBJG65jIs

2. Yun

Yun Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Man, I couldn't even get the first one to work and now I need the Destroyer class. If anyone wants to do this send me a message.

3. Strider18

Strider18 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Other
    Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the glitch so we could boost for credits...Im in need of them bad.

Thanks.

4. Empereon

Empereon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Anyone help me do this please?