Mass Effect 3 Demo with FREE LIVE GOLD!!

Shadow Feb 3, 2012

1. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    185/188

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    MassEffect 3 is set to already be one of the best games of all of 2012 (even though it has barely started), and many players are psyched up for the demo due to release on Valentine’s Day (February 14).
    Now, players have even more of a reason to anticipate the demo. According to a post on the BioWare forums by their Community Coordinator, free XboxLive will be given to those who download the Mass Effect 3 demo.
    The post states:
    “Many people have asked whether a gold Xbox Live account would be required in order to play the upcoming Mass Effect 3 multiplayerdemo and the answer is Yes, a gold Xbox Live account will be required to play the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo.
    Now, before you start ranting and crying and burning me in effigy…. Good news, everyone! The demo of Mass Effect 3 will include a limited time Gold access when you download the demo.
    Here is the word I was just sent from our friends over at Microsoft:
    “In celebration of ME3, Xbox is pleased to provide fans access to ME3 demo multiplayer for the time leading to launch. Xbox LIVE Gold gives you exclusive benefits including multiplayer gaming, member-only deals & previews, and access to entertainment with Netflix, ESPN, Hulu Plus and more.”
    So now everyone with Xbox Live, whether you already have XBL Gold or not, will be able to play the Mass Effect 3 multiplay demo.”

There appears to be no word on how long players will be given a Gold pass, but my guess would be either a 24 or 48 hour pass.
    While the demo is set to release on the 14th, the multiplayer cannot be accessed until the 17th unless you have activated a Battlefield 3 online pass. Some fans are skeptical of the addition of a multiplayer mode to Mass Effect 3, so this is BioWare’s time to make a statement about the quality of their work.

Sorry if i posted in the worng part.

2. XPG Paddy

XPG Paddy FTP Staff Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Cheers for the share pal.