0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Mass Effect 2 - The Arrival Achievements
    File Submitter: HXP
    File Submitted: 21 Jan 2012
    File Category: Xbox360 Load and Pop Saves

Ok since I also couldn't find the Arrival DLC Achievements Save Set, I decided to make one too for this great Community here ! I worked on it and now here it is ! Especially for http://www.xpgamesaves.com and you my Gaming Friends ! :gamer4:

Check it !!!

Save 1

Covert Action Achievement (25G)

Just walk through the door and Speak to the doctor.
    After the cutscene you will get the Achievement.

Save 2

Last Stand (25G)

Just walk through the door again and when the cutscene is finished you must Survive the 5 Waves.
    In order to earn the Achievement you must fill the status bar in the right side of the screen. If you lose to your enemies before it is full, you will not get the Achievement and you have to reload the Save 2 again.To more easily take out the approaching waves, quickly head to a corner from the start and get behind cover. Kill the mech near the end as quick as you can. I have also turned down the difficulty to make things more easy.

Save 3

The Ultimate Sacrifice (50G)
    just Kill the Few Enemies and the Mec and then Activate the Comm Relay.
    After the Great Cutscene where the Mass Relay Explodes, you will get The Achievement.

Don't forget to Save Rehash and Resign !

Thats it !

HXP

Thanks again to

http://www.xpgamesaves.com

Please leave Thanks and Rep for Downloading !

Click here to download this file

2. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This file has been reported as broken because: Tried to Rehash and Resign and I get this error

"Modio could not open that file, Parameter is not valid"

I tried just loading it from flash drive and the only save point i see is to restart The Arrival from the start

If anyone has any ideas let me know

Thank you

I don't know who has reported this but I still cannot understand it and I just want to say some Words to this !

Ok First of all the File is not broken and it is working perfectly !
    The Files were Successfully Aproved by Ccaveman84
    The Files have been downloaded a several times by different Members and Nobody has ever said that this is broken or not working !
    I cannot understand why people report something or start crying like a little Baby cause they dont know Shi* about Modding !
    Or they use the wrong Tools to edit Savegames or whatever ! Why dont they first start reading our Great Tutorials here ore ask our Great Community here or asking Google before they say that something is broken or not working !
    We have a Super Great Number1 Tool here that is called 360Revolution ! http://www.xpgamesav...-360revolution/
    And here is Great Video about it !
    So please Stop using MODIO cause it su**s !
    And please stop reporting something if you dont know anything about it or how to use it !
    Always look for different Solutions and then start crying !

Thanks for reading

HXP