Mass Effect 2 Gamesave modding

OtisTheJanitor Sep 28, 2011

1. Ot

OtisTheJanitor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, I'm new to this tool and I am having problems modding my Mass Effect 2 gamesave using the 360 Revolution tool.
    At first I had the problem that the save would not appear to the tool. I managed to sort this and mod the file. But when I have put it back onto my xbox it says that it is corrupt, and asks if i want to delete it. When i say no, the save is still there and loads perfectly fine. But none of the mods I have applied have taken effect (changed the value of iridium, credits, and such).
    Any help would be appreciated!

2. Revolutionary47

Revolutionary47 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I find what usually causes things like this is modding a little over zealously. Try only altering the resource amount by small increments. If this doesn't work try rehashing and resigning a second time after saving (It can't hurt). IF you are having problems and you really can't solve it your always welcome to send a nulled version of your save to me and I'll mod it for you, then send it back.

Just post in this thread if you need more help

3. Ki

Kinslayer88 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, i've just signed up and tried to mod my save of ME2, at first i too had a problem loading then i found how to extract/inject contents of the game save. So I edit my save then saved it, replaced the original with the edited save, put it back in my USB and plugged it back in (I even rehashed and resigned) any help?