Mass Effect 1 complete save

iCake Sep 29, 2013

1. iC

iCake Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello, guys. Could anyone please share a mass effect 1 complete game save? It doesn't matter what gameplay choices you made or what gender your Shepard is. I just need a complete story save so that I can start a new playtrough being able to reach 60 level.

I've beaten the game twice already, on veteran and hardcore but I had to format my xbox HDD after that and I didn't back up my Mass Effect saves... Frankly I didn't think I need to. I assumed the game would already know that it would not be my first playthrough since it takes all other info from the game achievements like available bonus talents, spectre master gear etc... Well, even the game difficulties are unlockable! I thought that if I started a new game on insanity difficulty it would be really obvious that it wasn't my first playthrough but the game knew better...

I was really shocked when I realized that the game wouldn't allow me to level up beyond 50 level and this is when I alredy planned how and where I spend my next 10 points... That kinda screwed me.. Hello bioware, thank you for that

Please, give me a complete mass effect save so I can start a new game, reach level 60 then import that save to ME2 and enjoy the maximum starting bonus :D

2. iC

iCake Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Update:

Don't need that now. I've completed the story

Please, delete this thread if you can