Magna carta 2 Fatal Crash

Slash66 Jan 20, 2015

1. Sl

Slash66 Newbie
    15/47

Hello, I have a problem with that game, I just can't play the Disc 2, I tryed installing the game over and over again with many tutorials about multidisc's games but nothing Works.... there are 2 errors that happen... First: the game says '' insert disc 2 of magnacarta2'' and stay forever... and 2°: when I tryed to reinstall, it load the Abazet's screen, but then it simply chash... I just don't know that to do :c

2. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello.

Can you please tell me what dashboard version you are running, if your running stock NXE or FreeStyle Dash?

Delete the game, and the install content for starters. I assume there is an install disc? What you want to do put the install disc first make sure ALL the content is installed beforehand, if your running FSD (FreeStyle Dash) insert the play disc and goto DVD Extract and copy the game to your external or internal drive. Once the play disc has installed search for any title updates for game also. Please get back to me asap.

3. Sl

Slash66 Newbie
    0/47

I use the FSD 3.0b rev 775, I downloaded the ISO and I use an external HDD where I put the games by iso2god, xbox360 iso extract etc... Tnx for answer ^^

4. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Delete the game off the Xbox HDD using FSD. Personally I don't like using IS02GOD I'd rather use Xbox360 iso extract tool so it extracts everything.

1) Download XISO -http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/31-xbox360-iso-extract-version-06-with-ftp-support/

2) Load up the first ISO, Content, extract the folder that has all the zeros to the desktop.

3) Google 360 Content manager, download that, type the IP of your RGH/JTAG then browse to the zeros folder, then another folder then the content should show up on the right hand side, check it all and upload, this will out the content in the right place on the internal HDD.

3) Using Xiso, extract disc 2 aka play disc to your desktop then copy to your games folder on the drive, external I assume?

Follow my tut: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/115756-guide-installing-forza-3-4-any-other-dlc/

5. Sl

Slash66 Newbie
    0/47

I did the second step but I have a problem... there´s no ''content'' folder in any DVD :c ... there's an ''engine'' folder, ''MC2game'' folder, ''default.xex'' and ''nxear'', it's the same in both discs... i'm so confused...

6. ll

llukas Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have another problem, i downloade the ISO discs 1 & 2, i rechead the second disc, but i can load the second one, it tells me do swap to the other, but in order to advance i need disc 2, can i get some help, please?