Mafia 2 mod tools...

Falcon98 Jan 9, 2014

1. Falcon98

Falcon98 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    G'day

Just had a troll through the "360 modding tools" section under the downloads tab all the way to page 79. My question is:

"Has anybody out there got a 360 modding tool program that lets you edit Mafia 2?"

I already smashed out the one in 360 Revolution - 10,000 internets to who ever did that one coz it worked spiffingly - but it lacked the ability to mod the money side of the game, and that is where my problem lays unfortunately.

Anyone able to help a lad out and gimme a hand to sort it out? I wouldn't mind me old savegame to have... oh I don't know... $999,999,999 or something like that ha ha ha - You know, just enough to get by in the game. I'm not after anything extravagant, but 999 million in-game dollars should see me right for a little while at least ha ha ha

I probably don't need that much really, but oh well. Can't hurt to try anyways :)

I'm kinda steering away from downloading somebody elses savegame though as I really want to finish the game (again, beat it and modded the daylights out of it on PC lol) from start to finish - but with mucho grande moneyola.

Hoping someone can help - and in return I offer this fluffy duck - Duck.jpg Falcon98

2. co

constellatio Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    gz

3. Be

Benny2012 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i need the download link hurry!