Tags:

Looking to buy modded hc gear or trade ps4

Onimusha Jan 2, 2015

1. On

Onimusha Newbie
    25/47

Hi sorry for not posting an intro but I am looking to buy a full wizard set on hc that I can use to run greater rift 100. I can pay with amazon gift cards or other cards of your choosing. I also have a Russian sword and a modded amulet I can trade. Or if somebody is willing to do it for free I have no complaints.You can message me on here or on the pan with details. My psn is either IAm God or Onimusha714 I'm not sure sorry I'm bad. Thanks in advance to anybody responding.

Edit- I'm also willing to settle for crusader gear. And if anybody has any rings or amulets they'd like to dupe for me that would be great but I can also pay. I forgot to mention that this is for the ps4 version.

2. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Welcome to XPG and I'm sire someone will be able to help pi you out around here got alot of diablo players.

3. On

Onimusha Newbie
    0/47

Thank you and I forgot to mention that I have a bunch of modded SC gear that I can do a giveaway with once I find what I'm looking for on hc. Also do people know how to revive their hc char after they die? If not I'll post a tutorial. I have 2 modded akkhan pieces for trade too.

4. ra

rageling89 Newbie
    0/47

do you have any modded int gear that you don't need? I'm just starting out with a WD

5. RandomConcept64

RandomConcept64 RandomConcept64
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One