Long time member finally getting a chance to post.

SamSavang Mar 14, 2017

1. Sa

SamSavang Newbie
    5/47

Hi Guys,

I'm Sam, from out in the West Coast of of the USA. No its not always sunny here in California. it's been a little Rainy out here and we are rejoicing after all the dry years. Been busy working alot, trying to afford the California Lifestyle and new Xbox 360 games and PC games. I do both forms of gaming PC and Console since most of the PC game series seem to disappear because of all the pirating or just being bought by Monopolies like EA. I have been trying to Mod but Im always late to the game that I cannot download the source code for a game editor for me to figure out whats causing the game editor to crash and thus allowing me to fix them.Yes I like breaking games. Its not fun until you break it something. I have a couple years of computer programming and coding experience. I have always wanted to get into game modding but most of the mods or new games are soooo time consuming that I am having too much fun blowing things up in GTA on Xbox 360, and wandering the wasteland in the Fallout game series. Yes, I have played all the Fallout series and Fallout 4 seems to be the funnest Ive played yet. Wish more things in Fallout 4 exploded like in Battlefield. Right now my PC gaming rig is dead at the Moment stupid solid State drive died on me.

just a heads up for anyone with a Costco membership in the US a 2TB USB drive for the Xbox consoles is on sale there for $79, I saw it just last night when I was in there with a friend.
    I like cars too. favorite ones: Nissan GTR, Skyline GTRs, and the Nissan Z cars.

Personally I own and drive a Z car.

Thanks,
    I look forward to breaking more things.