Lisence Transfer anyone?

JaboiNuck Mar 11, 2013

1. Ja

JaboiNuck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I DID NOT POST 3 OF THIS THREAD. THE SITE IS MESSED UP. PLEASE REMOVE THE COPIES.

Please. I beg of you. Do not be a kid. If you are a kid, have your parent(s)/Guardian(s) with you. Have a Lisence Transfer on your OWN name, and also have what I want which is...

Black Ops 1 DLC (excluding Call of the Dead DLC and Moon DLC)
    Black Ops 2 DLC (excluding Revolution)
    Full Games such as: Halo 4, Farcry 3, Modern Warefare (with ALL DLC.), or any other top game.

I have Black Ops 2 full game (with Revolution), Yugioh Decade duels Plus full game, Resident Evil 6 full game with 1 DLC, Victorious (Hate to mention this one, my niece bought it on my name.), Bioshock 1, The Darkness 1, and I think that's it. Everyone only wants Black Ops 2 anyways. I have a bunch of other stuff but I was banned so its unable to be traded again.

I still have my Lisence Transfer until this day. Had to make a new name and this is why. Honestly a guy tried to give me someone else's name with Black Ops 2 on it and out of excitement, in the process I got banned for changing the info after he told me the kid was never gonna get back on his name. I am not here to try and do that again so they can end up banning my entire system, not gonna happen. I swear to god if you give me someone else's name, I will do everything in my power to have you banned. I will blow Xbox customer support up until you're banned. I already have 2 people banned for the bullpoop, don't be the next. Let's just share and have a good day afterwards.

2. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Personally I would not trust you, but hey goodluck finding someone that will. You will need to be noticed and trusted before anyone legit will help out and trust you with there details.

3. Ja

JaboiNuck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did you read any of what I just said? I never even asked to go first either because I know, if I gave you my Fecal Leaking, and you don't give me what I want, you're fucked. Simple.

4. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    :LOL: relax dude

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

5. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    to be honest i think you may have blown all chances of getting anything now freind .

6. Dj

Djjw Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can I ask, what does this do? I got most dlc for most games. Can anyone hack my account if I give it ago? I'm not going to give it ago, I just wanna know what can happen to my account??

And what's in it for the guy with the dlc on his account?? Thanks for reading!!

7. es

espfireman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So what your saying us if we trade dolce, you'll give me those full games?

Willing to trade if its true