License Transfer?

ImTastyz Jul 31, 2013

1. Im

ImTastyz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hello, my name is Cody. I know country hick name lol.
    Anyways straight to the point I am looking to get some free games through license transfering. But in return I'll give you my license. This will come with: All BO2 dlc to this point including personilization packs, Minecraft, Mafia 2, Mafia 2 all dlc, Bioshock 1 and 2, lots of gamer pictures, Prototype 1&2, Borderlands 2, Brink, Castle Miner, and Castle Miner z, CoD World at War, Counter-Strike GO, Fable II, and Fable III, Just Cause 2, Skyrim, and The Walking Dead Series. I am interested in full games that arnt currently listed because I am bored of what I have. If this intrigues you please private message me or post in this thread. Also the console I play on is Xbox 360, not Playstation 3. Havnt gotten around to changing that. Ahaha. So hit me up before its too late.

:to_pick_ones_nose3: :boobs:

2. londonsdad0525

londonsdad0525 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hold on and ill list mine i really hope you say yes because pretty much every game i was hoping to get is on your list lol0

borderlands goty minus the underdome

rezurrection dlc for black ops 1

nuketown zombies+vengeance+a few weapon camos for black ops 2

command and conquer 3 tiberium wars

witch hunt for dragon age origins

all class item pack for dragon age 2

app pack 2.0 (useless honestly)

bring down the sky for mass effect 1

lair of the shadow broker+firepower pack+kasumi stolen memory+genesis+normandy crash site+zaeed +cerberus weapons and armor+firewalker pack+cerberus arc projector+aegis pack+arrival for mass effect 2

n7 warfare gear+citadel+leviathan+from ashes+firefight pack for mass effect 3 i wont list the free multiplayer dlcs for mass effect 3 that i have but there all there lol

torchlight

dungeon defenders

mechromancer+creature slaughter dome for borderlands 2

fallout new vegas

dungeons and dragons chronicles of mystara

xcom enemy unknown