Preview LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Vehicles Revealed.

XPG Darkside Sep 30, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes boasts over 150 characters, but it also has plenty of vehicles too. Here's an exclusive look at some of the main ones, with the game's director Arthur Parson's providing a little bit of insight about each one. (As always, click on the pictures for higher-res versions.)

Deadpool Scooter

[​IMG]

"The Merc with a mouth has a slick new motor-bike to get around town. A wolf in sheep’s clothing, this deceptive machine has more power than Luke Cage. Plus it makes an awesome ‘weeeeeeeee’ noise when it moves too!"

Magneto Mobile

[​IMG]

"When driving the Magneto Mobile, nobody will tell you what to do. A car well ahead of its time, inspired by the 1978 Menace of Magneto, this car needs no gas so it is environmentally friendly. The car can cruise the streets of New York without even a whisper of noise. Magneto's vehicle of choice!"

Pumpkin Chopper

[​IMG]

"Usually Green Goblin is seen blasting around New York on his glider, however for longer journeys he chooses the comfort and luxury afforded him by the Pumpkin Chopper. While comfortable though, the Pumpkin Chopper is extremely nimble and has powerful rapid fire missiles."

Spider Copter

[​IMG]

"S.H.I.E.L.D. are not the only people with gadgets and gizmos. The Spider Copter was designed for Spider-Man by Nick Fury to enable the webbed wonder to get from A to B swiftly, and should he encounter problems en route, the agile copter has quick-fire flick rockets"

X-Jet

[​IMG]

"The X-Men's primary source of conventional travel, obtained by Professor X from S.H.I.E.L.D. the X-Jet is unrivalled, being able to cloak at the switch of a button, enabling it to sneak up on anyone. Definitely the vehicle to use when traversing distance and wanting to arrive unannounced!"

Fantasticar

[​IMG]

The Fantastic Four have featured prominently in promotional assets for the game. No surprise really, considering its Parsons' favourite Marvel series, and the family's iconic flying car – capable of transporting all four of its fantastically powered heroes simultaneously – has also made the cut.

Cloud Rider

The final vehicle was designed by a fourteen year-old competition winner, who submitted the following design:

[​IMG]

"The inspiration for the Cloud Rider came from Hawkeye's Skycycle (the more modern one) which was in a few of the comics," says its young designer. "And from the Light Cycles used in both Tron and Tron Legacy because of the way that they looked. The colour scheme was based on S.H.I.E.L.D.
    "LEGO has always been a big passion of mine and the fact that I get to be a part of this is a huge achievement for me and I cannot wait to see my own design in the game.”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source IGN.

2. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This game looks beast oh yes ;).