kv from non modded xbox?

hellswhtknight Jul 5, 2013

1. hellswhtknight

hellswhtknight Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    :big_boss: is there any way to get a kv from a non modded xbox ? So i can give my kv to some 1 so they can host a xpg gold only black ops 2 lobby...... all those that help will be given a # i was told he can do a xp challenge and unlock for a max of 15 prople before being flagged if this is not true please tell me before i give kv!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

You would have to dump the nand and get the CPU key via an RGH method BUT your Xbox will be banned when the KV gets banned!

3. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah as addz said, or you could buy a kv, and then give it to the member, but I'd make sure the member is legit.

4. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup.

As stated, your xbox will be banned after you dump the KV. I actually think that once the KV is removed from your console, it is an immediate console ban, not a 5 hour ban, that only applies to the xbox that is recieving the KV.

I wouldnt dump your KV just for someone else to host a cod lobby bro, that is kind of stupid.

5. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    You need ALOT of work just to get the Keyvault from your retail and after that your console gets banned since someone would use the same keyvault what your retail is using.... its pointless, if you want to donate KV to someone then buy it, its much easier and you save money and console.

;)