Kingdom Of Hearts (please help my 6 year old son is going mad)

DellBoy Sep 2, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If anyone has 3DS Disney's Kingdom Of Hearts and know's a bit about it please help my son is far into it and is Sora level 45 and Riku level 50. What the problem is he needs to make a new Spirit and he is missing Epic Fantasy ingredient which can only be found on Riku side at Pranksters Paridise and though secret portals 4, 5, 6 these are random which is fine but we have no idea what they even look like. So if one where to appear he wouldn't know it was one.

Please if anyone can help this is a very new game but any kid with a 3DS more than likely has it as its amazing, so if anyone knows what they look like or can help him to get some Epic Fantasy myself and my 6 year old son would be so so greatfull.
    We need to know what thew secret portals look like so please help, thanks.
    Thank You Guys. Thank+Rep will be given.

2. Siick1

Siick1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you can find epic fantasies in the following: Prankster's Paradise, Special Portals 4, 5 and 6
    Country of the Musketeers, Special Portals 4, 5 and 6
    Symphony of Sorcery, Special Portals 4 and 5

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the reply I know what you've said above which worlds the secret portals are on and you have to be Riku but like I said in the OP that's not the problem what the problem is we don't know exactly what the secret portal looks like so when we go to Pranksters Paradise with Riku to try find Special Portal 4,5 and 6 we can't find them that's what we need to know thank you.

We need location on pranksters paradise and a picture of what they look like.