just a thank you to everyone here

ecstatica2k7 Nov 23, 2013

1. ec

ecstatica2k7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    first of all here is my story lol

i have had a jtag now for a little over 5 months ( first one ) before that i just had a xbox with a flashed drive but anyway back on topic .... when i got it i new nothing at all about it but i new that i could do some cool things with it and the price was right ( $80 jasper v2 never had a rrod issue 120gb hdd and 2 controllers )
    but for the first couple of days i couldn't figure out how on earth to transfer games to the hard drive .................. yes i know im a complete newbie ......... but we all got to start somewhere

so after spending alot of time looking on google the answer to all my dumb questions got linked to the help topics here .. and all questions i had where answered in a simple but complete step by step guide
    so i guess the point of this post is to finely getting around to sayin THANK YOU TO THE XPG COMMUNITY this is by far one of .... if not the best forums i have found ..... so once again thank you :)

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's great! XPG is also a very awesome community with very friendly members, so I would be willing to bet you'll have a good time here! If you ever need any help with your jtag or the site just HMU, I'm very knowledgable :)

3. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Glad you like it, we try our hardest to satisfy all our members ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thanks for the positive feedback, XPG has an Awesome community...