155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    JTAG Tutorial: How To Install XEXMenu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKewOHPm3Ho

Part 1: XeXMenu Installation

In the first part of my JTAG tutorial follow-up series, I will be demonstrating how XeXMenu is installed.

Many people have asked me what kind of writable disc is required for the ISO. The answer is that any writable disc is suitable (with the exception of BluRay or HD-DVD formats).

Link to Xbins:

credit:Troy Dunn-Higgins

-------------------------------------

Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorial - Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLci_y22fg

Watch in HD. In this segment of my Xbox 360 JTAG tutorial, I will be demonstrating how the necessary wired are soldered to the Xbox 360 motherboard.

DISCLAIMER:

If as a result of following this tutorial, you render your Xbox 360 damaged and/or inoperable, I accept no responsibility or liability for your loss. You follow this guide entirely at your own risk.

As a substitute for the second diagram in the video, please see the following diagram:

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad310/sabbath_dude2/Final.jpg

If you would prefer to solder your JTAG wires to an LPT connector, rather than threading them into your LPT port, please see the following tutorial:

Requirements to complete this project:

- PC with an LPT port
    - CAT5 cable or Kynar wire
    - Soldering iron
    - Ability to solder
    - Xbox 360 console with Xenon motherboard and dashboard revision below 8xxx series
    - Torx 8 and 10 screwdrivers, and optionally a flathead screwdriver
    - Five 100Ohm 1/4W Resistors
    - Three Switching Diodes (1N4148)

To identify your motherboard, you can refer to the diagram below:
    http://www.360-hq.com/images/tutorials/uploads/1236393270_2_xbox360identifypowerconnector.jpg

If your console does not have a HDMI port, it has a Xenon motherboard.

Please do not ask me about dashboard downgrades, assistance with the 10th perstige glitch, or if there is some way to apply the JTAG modification to an updated console.

To determine your dashboard revision, please follow this path:

My Xbox - System Settings - Console Settings - System Info.

The numbers displayed will be in the format "2.0.XXXX", with "XXXX" being your dashboard revision number.

If your dashboard revision number begins with an "8" or "9", or the number is longer than four digits, you will not be able to apply the JTAG modification under ANY circumstances. There is no way to downgrade the dashboard, and no alternative method.

Regarding 10th prestige: I do not host lobbies. Please do not ask, as you will not receive a response.

Any Xbox 360 signing into Xbox LIVE with the JTAG modification will be BANNED within HOURS. There is no way to avoid this, and all so-called "Stealth" patches are fakes.

Please make sure you understand all of this BEFORE you PM me, as I am currently receiving dozens of similar messages per day.

---------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorial - Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEcZPvPvx0o

Watch in HD. In part 3 of my Xbox 360 JTAG-modification tutorial, I will be explaining how to dump your NAND and confirm that your console is viable.

DISCLAIMER:

If as a result of following this tutorial you render your Xbox 360 damaged and/or inoperable, I accept no responsibility or liability for your loss. You follow this guide entirely at your own risk.

You will need to search for the 1BL key yourself.

The following Xenon CB versions are vulnerable to the JTAG hack:

If Degraded detects one or more bad blocks upon opening your NAND image, please see the troubleshooting section in the following text tutorial

- A PC or laptop with an LPT port.
    - A CAT5 cable.
    - An LPT printer cable or male connector.
    - A soldering iron.
    - Reasonably good soldering skills.
    - An Xbox 360 with a Xenon motherboard and a dashboard revision below the 8xxx series.
    - Torx 8 and 10 screwdrivers, and optionally, a flathead screwdriver.

To identify your motherboard and eventally determine the viability of your console, you can refer to the diagram below:

If your board-side power connector matches the first image and you do not have a HDMI port, you have a Xenon motherboard.

Please do not ask me about dashboard downgrades, if there is some way to apply the JTAG modification to an updated console or assistance with anything pertaining to online cheating (10th prestige). The former two are impossible, latter will NEVER happen.

To find your dashboard revision number, choose "System Settings" under the "My Xbox" section of your dashboard. In the new window, select "Console Settings" and finally "System Info.".

The dashboard revision number of a console is displayed in the following format:

"2.0.XXXX.0" (Where X represents the revision in question)

If your dashboard revision number begins with any digit higher than "7" or is more than four digits long, you will not be able to apply the JTAG modification under ANY circumstances.

Any consoles which have been connected to Xbox LIVE since June 2009 or manufactured after that date are unsuitable for this modification.

Q&A:

Q. Does this method still work?
    A. Read this description again.

Q. Is there another/easier method?
    A. No.

Q. Can I use a modified console online if I play only original game discs and do not violate the rules?
    A. No. A ban will be incurred if you sign in to Xbox LIVE using a JTAG-modified console.

Q. Is it possible to permanently unban a JTAG-modified console?
    A. No.

Q. Can I perform this modification on "X" console?
    A. Read this description again.

Q. Is this modification reversible?
    A. Yes.

Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorial - Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnN95_EP1r4

Watch in HD. In the final segment of my tutorial series, I will be explaining how to prepare your XBReboot image for flashing.

If you require further assistance please see the following text tutorial:

- A PC with an LPT port.
    - A CAT5 cable.
    - An LPT printer cable or male connector.
    - A soldering iron.
    - Reasonably good soldering skills.
    - An Xbox 360 with a Xenon motherboard and a dashboard revision below the 8xxx series.
    - Torx 8 and 10 screwdrivers, and optionally, a flathead screwdriver.

Please do not ask me about dashboard downgrades, assistance with the 10th perstige glitch, or if there is some way to apply the JTAG hack to an updated console.

If your dashboard version number starts with an "8", you will not be able to apply the JTAG hack under ANY circumstances.

Regarding 10th prestige: This is all but impossible to achieve now with a JTAG Xbox 360.

Any Xbox 360 signing into Xbox LIVE with the JTAG hack will be BANNED within MINUTES. There is no way to avoid this.

Other references:

Please make sure you understand all of this BEFORE you PM me, as the volume of messages continues to increase! @_@;

full credits: Troy Dunn-Higgins​