Jtag & RGH Beginner Guide

PS2 May 30, 2013

1. PS2

PS2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey XPG here are some quick and easy steps on how to work your jtag if you are new to the jtaging community :)

Step 1 how to open up XeX Menu : you should see Xex menu when you go down to game library press A and it will open xex menu

step 2 how to copy and past items :
    when you are in xex menu and for example if you want to launch MW2 with a TU7 .Dll
    first copy the .Dll you have by pressing Y in the controller and using the D PAD or ANALOG STICK to scroll down and hit A on copy after that go to your game libary and find MW2 and hit Y once more and go down to COPY and hit A. and repeat the process for the defualt.Mp.XEX

step 3 : If you need download links for MW2 WAW COD 4 & MW3

come and PM me and ill send you some good .Dll's and for a costume .Dll the price is 1 dollar and ill make you a Dll with you name and everything you want :)

step 4 : connecting to retail

if you are want to host online xp lobbies the first thing you will have to do is either get an Ethernet cable and plug one side into your jtag and the other side into your retail ( but once you turn on your jtag you will be disconnected from XBL untill your jtag is off but you can still infect your retail while you are offline!!! )

the most simplest way in my books is to just go out and buy a wireless adapter from walmart gametop their only about 50 or 40 dollars but all you have to do is plug it into you jtag and connect to your WiFi !

step 5 : when you connect to your internet it will say "this console has been banned" and dont worry everything will be fine people say that once your jtag is CB ( console banned ) that you can use it anymore that false it will still work and you can still connect to your retail in SYSTEM LINK

if you are having anyother problems with your jtag just send me a PM or message on xbox live GT: PS2 System and ill be more than happy to help you out with any problems you have.

if this helped at all like it and try to keep this topic alive so it can help every new modder with a jtag or RGH :)

Also i will post a video if text is not so helpful to you and you need a voice over it may help you or it may not im here to help and build the modding community so PM what you would like me to do to help you out the most :)

- PS2 -

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Should help a few people who are just getting started.

3. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Pretty helpful, I would've loved this when, I first got my RGH! ;)

4. PS2

PS2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    lol same here i had to teach my self ive had my jasper since 2008 and i taught my self everything and i feel i need to help out the community and get more modders on xbox :D

5. PS2

PS2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks i want to help and make modders have a fun and easy time hosting lobbies and wondering how to do all the figuring things out because it took me about a month or so to figure this out back in 08 when i got mine ;)

6. TupacShakur

TupacShakur Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Excellent guide, would of really came in hand when I first got my RGH 4 years ago. :)