Join the fun!!!

kornator Jan 1, 2014

1. ko

kornator Newbie
    0/47

Let's get started!
    My PSN is Alamight.
    I have a large selection of armor, weapons, jewelry, crafting material, general goods, and gems. This includes modded and non-modded. I want people to pay for items through means of ingame money and items. I'm going to be dealer in a way. All modded and nonmodded gear comes in single pieces OR you can call for a full set. Simply send me a message through PSN. The message must be as it says below:
    (MODDED/NOT MODDED)(ITEM/SET)(IF ITEM, WHICH PIECE OR PARTICULAR ITEM?)(YOUR CLASS)(YOUR LEVEL)
    Make sure to include all information. Also, I'll gladly join you if you ever need help leveling up, doing missions, fighting a boss, duplicating something, finding a certain item, finding Easter eggs, brawling, etc. Well, great to be a part of this site and happy gaming!
    P.S. I don't ask for big payment unless you're paying WITH GOLD for MODDED equipment.

Thanks alot guys! If I at least get 5 people who need help, I'll put in some amazing save data.

2. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    u can modding a ring with 700% hp and weapon 400 % attack speed for me? please link the save it. =D