Tags:

ISO witch doctor gear

Jbone Dec 12, 2013

1. Jb

Jbone Newbie
    0/47

Hey guys,
    been trying to trade for zero dog gear.
    i guess it's not too popular. cause i sure am having a hard time finding anyone with the gear, or even seen someone play such a build yet.
    Ive been looking into modding to possibly create or edit the couple items i've found that could have the stat, and changing their random properties to the "reduce zombie dog cooldown" property. im not looking for super modded gear, i'm just looking find/create the regular items with the one property i desire.
    these are the legendary's that can roll zombie dog cooldown. I searched their item ID's but each time i attempted to convert them they always result in 7fffff

Visage of giyua - 2341738787
    mara's kaliedoscope - 3195472871
    stone of jordan - 3763047347
    skull grasp - 3793881293
    homunculus - 2629867698

I've found a homonculus, but it had a low roll
    and ive found skull grasp ring twice, stone of jordan and mara's once, but each time they've all lacked the zombie dog cooldown property

so i got 4 of the 5 items

im a total amateur at this, so if anyone could pull this off. or help clue me in on how i could pull it off. I'd really appreciate it
    thanks.

2. 13

133mhz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Even if can help you there's no zero cooldown on consoles.. Zombie dogs still has a built in 2secs delay in game even if you manage to have enough cooldown on gears

3. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i made a gem that reduces the cool down rate

4. 13

133mhz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Lol even if you have 1m cooldown reduc there's still a 2sec delay not zero because of the limit in game unlike the pc version

5. Jb

Jbone Newbie
    0/47

bummer 1-2 seconds aint bad though. i still wanna try. what else does your gem do keener?

6. tw

twiggy777 Newbie
    0/47

I'm on my search to find the zombie dog cooldown gear too

Using one modded item, I tried the 2-sec Sacrifice build with different skills and IT WORKS
    you just have to change the Sacrifice rune to "Next of Kin" (dogs get re-born with 35% chance)
    this way, you can have continuous explosions for a bit longer than usual but you don't have to summon the dogs until the explosion stops
    In fact, DPS is much higher than that of PC version so i would think this could be one of the strongest build on Diablo3 console version

And i would love to have that Zero(2 sec) dog legit
    so if anyone has the gear, please please let us know
    for those who likes to play the build, I can offer Hummunclus with 18 sec reduce and Rare Crafted Vooodoo Mask with 6 sec reduce