Is my JTAG banned?

lolimprobro Jul 29, 2013

1. lo

lolimprobro Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I was hosting on EXBLS yesterday (it was online luckly). I know the account was banned but I was wondering if you guys think the KV is also banned. Thanks.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Make a new dummy and try again.

3. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup, the console will be banned. But that's good. You shouldn't be online with an unsigned console anyway.

4. lo

lolimprobro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The server isn't up anymore. Should I still try?

5. To

TotallyWack. Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    like we haven't heard that one before

6. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Well no ****. But little selfish children thrive on ruining an online service for others anyway. As soon as the new dash is out though, it will be fun. Because no more whining babies erecting their mega floppy dangler' regarding "Oh I r hosrz online Floppy Dangler Of Doom of doody lobbies, i pro"

LiNK, Xlink Kai, Xbox Connect and XBSlink exist for a reason. So people can use their modified consoles "online" with other users. There's absolutely no need for people to be on live unsigned.

7. cornerpath

cornerpath Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    that was kinda funny though lol

8. To

TotallyWack. Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    true. link gets so boring only good for mw2 tu6 zombies but thats about it, and most of people don't speak one word of english and they all ***** on bops2 and i like having jtag online as it's convenient and i can play games such as halo reach/ 4 / cod/gtaiv/gears/ forza mods all online and you can use party chat. to be fair, i think guy who has the files may knows what hes doing so he probably will update the files for next dash.

9. Renegade

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    If you want to play games online with your friends and stuff and utilize party chat. The answer is simple. Flash your drive or get an ODE.

The last I heard, the XBLS dude was shutting it down or whatever due to lack of money and time to keep the server up and running. So whoever is "hosting" now is eventually going to want money in return.

None the less, I still stand by my views. It's stupid as Rainbow to constantly buy keyvaults to "unban" a console and a huge waste of money. For the price of 4x Keyvaults. I can get a 12m+1 membership for XBOX LIVE and continue playing games on my ODE.

If going online was so special, I'd be making a cashload from KV's as I have waaaaaay too many that are not my customer's files and were extracted from other consoles.

But I have no intention of helping little kids cheat their way onto the XBL servers and ruining the service with their e-dicks of "I am awesome, I didn't create this stuff, but I am awesome and claiming I did and making money off of it anyway"

None the less. You are free to do as you wish. Constantly get console/profile bans and paying more money to get online or do the decent thing and flash the drive/ODE and enjoy live.

10. Spandaman

Spandaman Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Not getting caught
    Console:
    Xbox
    listen to this.... couldnt agree more :)