iOS 9 Now available. New Features

XPG Peas Sep 18, 2015

1. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    185/188

Console:
    Other
    [​IMG]

Hello Apple fans. As you will know iOS 9 became available yesterday and it has a few new tweaks here and there. Here is what you can do in iOS 9 that you couldn't do in iOS 8 .

1) Zoom in on your videos : Although nothing big i think that this is something that had be done.​
    2) Block out the ads : Safari on iOS now supports an ad blocker. If you go to your safari settings you will see an ad blocker option.​
    3) Manage battery life : iOS 9 introduces a new low power mode that can add up to an hour of battery life. You can activate it from the battery menu inside settings. ​
    4) Selfies & screenshots get their own folders : For you selfie lovers, whenever you take a selfie or a screenshot it will go to its own personalised folder which means that they are easier to find.​
    5) You can hide photos : You now have the option to hide certain photos from view, but they will still be stored on your phone. This is a good feature if you have a friend who always steals your phone and their are some photos that you want to keep private.​
    Here are just 5 features, but there are many more in the update. Why not download and have a look!

2. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    460/564

Console:
    Computer
    Great Share m8 ;)

3. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I know for the IPad you can have two apps open at the same time. As well as when you clear active tabs it now goes to the left and behind the main as well as allowing you to minimize and space them out for quicker work.

I personally like the update and was great to do. I do plan on getting the 6s when it comes out so, hopefully I can be impressed further.

4. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    25/47

Console:
    Other
    Yeah same, i like the update, although just lately I'm starting think about swaying to the samsung