In Need Of Help....

vyaspreet13 Nov 28, 2013

1. vyaspreet13

vyaspreet13 Newbie
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys i am in a bit of a fix right now, I own an x360 which was manufac. in 2006 (I know thats very old, I will buy one soon enough). I got it jtagged last year around oct. Its a xenon . I want to know the cpu key of the console but i am not able to find it through xell or xell reloaded. I press the eject button, it loads up xell reloaded and then gets stuck at the part saying "trying to make sense of uda, lets assume its fat". I have tried updating via usb and cd/dvd but to no avail. I bought a legit copy of GTA V and when i run it, it said system update required, i carried on with it and when it was close to finish ( around 15% was left) it said update unsuccessful . Is this because my console is jtagged or is my console faulty? I also wanna know if i can flash my 360 with a hacked image of 16537 via xebuild? Can i unjtag it by flashing a retail image of the nand built on the base of my current nand ( i dnt even kno if thats possible). Will my console be banned if do that ? should i cut the wiring? Is it possible to play gta online on a jtag? How can i find my cpu key to update it? I read about this program called autogg. it says that it can extract the cpu key from the nand dump. Is that true? should my x360 be connected to the lappy? i know thats a hell lot of questions but i need a solution for this fix. Does autogg work for jtag consoles? I have an unbanned console. I dnt have the original nand.

Thanks in advance,
    pls help me guys...i have read a lot in the forums section of this website and u guys seem pretty helpful. Pls correct me if i am technically wrong as i am new to this stuff. :woot: :wallbash:

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    should really be posted in the jtag/rgh forum mate you would get a quiker response .

3. XPMaster

XPMaster Lifetime XPG Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    You've updated a jtag over XBL? That's a bad move I'm afraid and is probably why you're having problems, as far as I know updating over Live will either end you up with a bricked console or you're going to basically update your exploited console with a standard dash and lose all jtag functionality.

So unfortunately it sounds like you've done the latter.
    Luckily it's still going though and it may just run like a stock console, also you still have it all wired up so you could just hook it back up to J-Runner, read nand, write xell, get cpu key and carry on through the process to see if you're able to redo the jtag. Make sure you read up plenty about it and understand each step, also make sure you save a copy of your nand dumps, cpu key, dvd key, lb1 key, kv, the whole lot and anything else you can get. Put all those backups in a safe place not to be touched until you have the console working perfectly and then you'll save all the new stuff and keep it.

4. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you wanna find your cpu/dvd key their listed in the fuses when you launch xell as well as later down the list seperately

the only way to update your console should be with xebuild DO NOT do on disc updates from retail games youll more than likely brick your jtag DO NOT cut any wires

i dont have any experience with autogg but xell should be your go to source cause it is reading directly from your console as opposed to a seperate program

cant remember when they added hdmi ports but if your booting with a hdmi cable try switching to a component cable

you can get your keys with dashlaunch as well extract it to a flash drive, put it on your hdd, run the default xex that is in the installer folder. In system settings or info or something you'll find your keys

and while your at it backup your nand and email it to yourself backups always help i even name my nand backups with my cpu keys lol

5. XPMaster

XPMaster Lifetime XPG Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    He can't get into XeLL, seems to freeze from what he said but like you say theirs other ways to do it, you've explained better than me and that should sort what he needs unless it's bricked or remove the exploit.

6. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    he said he cant find it in xell so xell must work to an extent and fuses come up rather early from my recollection and they store cpu key and dvd key

hope he didnt update dash cause then he cant redo his JTAG best bet is a RGH i believe if the exploit is removed