I'm new here

C0ur13r54 Jun 27, 2016

1. C0

C0ur13r54 Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Currently using my 360 do not usually do xbox live but was given a free code to use for 2 weeks. Currently playing through the mass effect trilogy, for the very first time I managed to hit level 60 on me1 and have played that so many times previously. Was given a copy of Halo 4, hate those games normally due to constantly running out of ammo including ammo from alien weapon pickups, but have found there are save editors for ammo so will try to get that and give halo 4 another shot. I bought a ps4 last year mainly for some of the new next gen games being developed. Have completed fallout 4 so many times it started being boring so am now waiting on the creation kit to come out, was due this month but doubt if that will happen with so many problems with it. Also waiting on No Man's Sky to come out, again was due out earlier this month but put back till August. I do play on the ps4 sometimes when I get too bored with the 360.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Welcome to XPG..............Enjoy your stay:):)

3. C0

C0ur13r54 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the welcome message, will hope to gain more info and advice from this forum.

4. weedkilla

weedkilla XPG Weedkilla
    95/188

Chef
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    welcome to xpg enjoy the site and follow the rules add me on ps4 if ya want bud same name