Not open for further replies.

Resolved I'm have really bad USB problems

TristanMGames Sep 2, 2015

1. TristanMGames

TristanMGames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i hate always asking for help but I've hit a big wall. 3 days ago i was trying to get a gta 5 hack for my xbox 360. i always used my 32gb flash drive while modding on 360Rev., and never came to any problems with this till i wanted to get this hack. it told me i needed to format my flash drive on the computer, to which i didn't know what that did. i formatted my drive and it erased everything. i didn't panic for i always kept saves and all that on my main hard drive but to my dismay i couldn't use 360revolution. every time i put in my flash drive it always said no device found. i ran it as an admin and all that to no avail. i even downloaded horizon to see if it was just 360revolution, still didn't work. i copied everything i can onto the flash drive to still not working. if anyone can help with this it would be very helpful and i wont be pulling out my hair lol.

2. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    To modify Xbox content using a flash drive, it must be formatted to the Xbox, NOT the computer. If you format it to the Xbox, and use it for storage, and then plug it into a PC, and format it again, it will erase everything. It actually warns you that you will lose all data on the flash drive when you select to format it.

[​IMG]

There's certain programs like USB Xtaf Explorer that are used to read flash drives that are formatted to Xbox, but you can also use 360Rev as a device explorer as well. If you have a flash drive formatted to work as storage for your Xbox, do NOT format it for PC unless you intend to use it for PC backup or something like that.

3. TristanMGames

TristanMGames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so i reformatted it on my xbox and it still wont work. did it screw it up completely?

4. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Format it to the Xbox, copy your gamesave onto it for the gave you are trying to mod, and then unplug it from the Xbox.

When you plug it in, it will ask you to scan it, DO NOT DO IT. Then, open up a program such as 360Rev (I've had issues with this before, normally I use USB_Xtaf), and then if your goal is to replace it with a pre-made save, copy and profile and device ID to the new save, replace, rehash, and resign. Or just use any tool you have for that game to mod it, and then save, rehash, and resign.

If your USB is failing to work, I recommend getting a new one. Even if you don't have a USB 3.0 port, they're backwards compatible, o I recommend one of those, because the durability of them is a lot higher than 2.0.

So if your USB has failed, try amazon, they have some good stuff, I recommend SanDisk or Kingston ;)

5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    55/94

Xbox One
    We dont mind helping thats why we are here! to help u peeps out! lol :eek: :gamer4: :gamer4: >.<

6. TristanMGames

TristanMGames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm starting to get happy since I'm making progress. i downloaded that USB XTAF app and i downloaded everything onto another flash drive. using the app everything is there on the new flash drive but 360rev. wont open it. thanks so far everyone

7. St

Steve Stacey Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup that's my problem exactly. 360rev ain't allowing you to open and extract save etc. It all seems to emanate from 17349 where you have to use the "format" option rather than the "configure now" option to prepare the flash drive?????????

8. xD The Clown

xD The Clown Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey bro i have my way!

download horizon now at this link

Link removed by staff< latest version because microsoft have changed the way of flash drive and

horizon team have fixed it!

then download gta v mod tool

1-input ur flash drive and extract ur savegame (GTA V SAVEGAME)
    2-run GTA V MOD TOOL
    3-mod ur savegame
    4-resgin it
    5-inject it to ur flash drive and it will ask you to replace it
    6-DONE ENJOY IT!

9. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey pal please don't post your off site contact info on the public boards, stick to a PM ;)

10. ly

lycan6615 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i've bought a new sandisk 8gb Flash drive,sitil have the same problem of files not showing on 360rev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.