If I may inquire an Xbox 360 modded save

howlinggarou Dec 10, 2012

1. ho

howlinggarou Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Hello there anyone who is reading this at this very moment, I have a request to which belongs to Skyrim, I will not prolong this and get straiht to the point:

I require a modded Xbox 360 friendly save for Skyrim with these simple features:

- Instant Shout Recovery (No Wait time in between shouts)
    - Pre CC (As soon as you can save the game really, in other words right before you create your character and how he/she looks)
    - Infinite Power uses (No "Wait a day" ridiculousness for at least THESE powers: Dragon Aspect (Shout Power) Beast Form (Turn into Werewolf)

These are the only things I wish to be done in the Modded save as I actually want to play somewhat fairly in the game: No overly done health bars or mana or stamina, I want to earn my gold fairly and find spells fairly as well. An all around fair experience but with an infinite amount of uses for the mentioned factors bolded and underlined above.

NOTE: Dragon Aspect is a shout retrieved from the latest DLC DRAGONBORN, this shout when used is considered a once a day Power, hence my desire for infinite power use for all if not just the 2 powers listed above. Why they made that shout a power I will never understand as its effect aren't really to boast for once a day Power usage, much like how using beast form was useless before Dawnguard skill trees, it should've been made with a cooldown.

If any of you would be kind enough to make said modded save I would be thankful, as I previously if not currently use OmegaMan's modded save for my enjoyment I found its health,mana, and stamina to be over the top.

Again thank you and I apologize for extending this request.

2. ho

howlinggarou Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Bump. :why:

3. gmerdude

gmerdude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just search on here there are a few willing to mod saves and there are tools for it as well just look around :)

4. ho

howlinggarou Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Unfortuantely I have looked around the website. Nobody does simple modifications, each save I came across had over 2000-9999 health/stamina/mana, and all skills spells and what not. I spent a good 2 hours total looking through and found nothing of what I was searching for which is why I made this request in the first place. As for tools all I had found was a gold editor and skill/health/stamina/mana/level editor. I got my hopes up when I found a thread where someone offered their services but it closed down. The reason I ask for it to be Xbox friendly is due to my lack of having Skyrim for PC as my laptop is more of the low to medium area MMO area kinda gaming laptop. :why:

5. gmerdude

gmerdude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'll take a look when I'm home 2maro an post if I find something :)

6. ho

howlinggarou Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    That'd be good but unfortunately I look around almost everyday. I wish I could find someone doing skyrim requests, but no one seems to be doing such a thing.

7. ba

badenn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    end up finding a modded save like this?