I need help with Dyansty Warriors Gundam 3 Save Editor

Dannybeatzmusic Jan 31, 2015

1. Da

Dannybeatzmusic Newbie
    460/564

First I want to say that I I went to the Actual thread, it was locked long ago, as if a nub like myself wouldn't come along years later asking for help....

So yeah went that route and all of the suggestion were very vague and didn't help me, so I'm here.

So, when I use the DW: Gundam 3 save editor my save corrupts. Yes I do have the current Frame Network 4.

I did a process of elimination, I used 360 Revolution(Which is a very confusing process with the whole rehash/resign), but I've also used easier tools like Horizon, and60 Revolution yet I get the same problem.

I believe that60 Revolution, Horizon and 360 revolution isn't the problem, While testing to see what could be the issue, I took the save from my xbox 360, put it on the usb stick, extracted, and then re-injected it, to see if the programs like 360 Revolution and the other were causing the error when I was pulling them off the stick and putting them back on, nope. The saves loaded up perfectly without them being tampered by the save editor.

So, then I tried, just loading the saves into the DW:3 save editor and changing no values, just saving it, then using 360 rev to place it back on the stick, now when I load the save on the game I get the corrupted error. So I believe my problem is with the actual save editor rather than me, messing things up or Horizon, 360 rev, or60 Revolution.

Can someone please help me?

2. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    460/564

Console:
    Computer
    Try Deleting your system cache that usually works for when i mod my game saves and they keep getting corrupted.

3. Da

Dannybeatzmusic Newbie
    5/47

PLEASE DON'T DELETE OR LOCK THIS POST, FOR FUTURE HELP WITH OTHER'S WHO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS SAVE EDITOR!.

I found out that I wasn't Rehashing/and Resigning. After injecting the save back onto the USB stick.