I mostly read, not the poster type... but okay!

Mickey Cee May 24, 2017

1. Mi

Mickey Cee Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I don't usually post online, honestly I have nothing of value to say, so I usually just read. But I got the popup "zero accounts will be deleted" so here I am posting :)

I guess that a good deterrent to trolls. I guess.

... I play a number of games on xbox one, including D3ros, Forza3, DA inquisition, Witfcher III, and even pure chess.

I've been playing with a modded account and unmodded account for D3ROS. But what's cool is with nearly infinite resources in my modded account, I can just make yellows at the armorer, throw them in the cube until I get the item I am interested in, and reforge it indefinitely til it's an ancient or sometimes even a primal ancient, then email it back to my other account.

Big problem though, I unwittingly said yes to a 150 without reading the top, as we were doing level 55 grifts. And boom, now I show a level 150 top grift and I boosted a couple hundred paragons too.

So now I am trying to figure out how to reset my normal account paragons without starting from zero again. I have the viperx420 d3save, but it has 10,000 paragon which I think is a red flag.

Anybody know of a save that has mats, gold, blood shards, and all campaigns done, but not over paragon 1000?