i hate ihas drives, help!!!!!!!

mattyj Mar 28, 2012

1. mattyj

mattyj Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    im having nothjing but trouble with my ihas. its got new firmware on and burn with latest img burn, was working fine but over the last 2 week its started spiting out coaster after coaster. it was working great with cheaper discs (aones), but it stopped and just failed at 49% so i bought some pink arita (it used to like the) now it wont even burn, fails power calibraition, it tells me that 'power calibraition area is full'
    im now trying to burn with my other drive, a operatic, fingers crossed it works, i use it to burn my xgd2s anyway.

is there anyone who can help me? im sick as out at the min and thinking about giving up.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

I've never been able to burn with anything other than Verbs Matty, grab 5 for £5 on eBay and give them a try mate.

3. mattyj

mattyj Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i know should always use em, but always after saving a few quid. its strange when the drive has burned many off the same media off before.
    this is my 2nd ihas now, the 1st was broke. the 2nd was working fine untill last week mate.

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

I still have props too it over burns sometimes and can even freeze after I take the disc out, pain in the ass mate.

5. tuffy09

tuffy09 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Go to your firmware programmes so EEPROM_Utility - Go to Options - Tick Smartburn - Force Hper Turning - Over Speed Writing - Online Hyper Tuning then go back to Eeprom Tab U should see Somthing called Clear Media Learn Clear it Press Ok/Yes thats how i make my ihas driver burn at 4x speed with Aones Hope it works for you :)

Edit- O and make sure you press the list down an click on your ihas drive before doing this