i-has 124b help

imcool875 Aug 12, 2012

1. imcool875

imcool875 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    ok, i have my ihas 124b, i had all the settings right, i patched it to burn memorex at 2.4, all was well. i havent burned any xgd3 games in like a mth, went to burn today and somehow its reverted back to only supporting x4,8,12? ok, so i reflashed it with a freshly made speed patched bin file, now it wont write the lead in...just sits there and after a few mins says "cant write leadin" and it coasters my disc. when i reflash it back to only supporting x4,8,12 it works fine, but errors the disc halfway through as thats to fast for memorex.. any help getting this ***** to write at 2.4 and still write the leadin? plz dont reply with "buy verbatims" i have stacks and stacks of memorex discs that i would like to use. thanks everyone.

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    I don't have this problem with an identical setup. But I would try setting the speed to a different cheap media speed and see if that works.

3. imcool875

imcool875 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    its weird cuz it was working fine, then i had it unplugged for a mth and it just reverted itself somehow... what other cheap media patch might work?