I got an idea but not sure, need some help!

Sharp_Shot123 Sep 3, 2013

1. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    GameStop is having a trade in value deal ---> http://www.gamestop.com/collection/30-trade

Now it says you get 30% extra store credit for any game you trade in for one of the games listed.

Now let's say you want a game that's not on that list, if you trade in games for let's say Saints Row 4 just to get the most of your trades then once you get the game could you turn around and ask to exchange your Saints Row 4 for a different game?

Say you got a bunch of games you never touch anymore, trade them in for SR4 or Blacklist for the extra 30% would they allow you to exchange the unopened brand new game for another $60 game?

E/ It says nothing about you NOT being able to do that so I don't think they can't refuse you.

2. orion0912

orion0912 Xpg Official Cripple
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    from working at game station myself we where never aloud to take games that where seal just incase they where stolen but im not sure if gamestop have the same rules

3. Sh

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hrmm well that's a bummer, I remember a buddy of mine taking back Dead Rising *The first one* in 2007 that I had gotten him for his birthday and he said he traded it in for another game of equal value, but it wasn't $60 back then it was $40.

I'll give them a call today and see if you can trade in a new sealed game for a different game of equal value.

4. orion0912

orion0912 Xpg Official Cripple
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    sounds like a gud plan m8 ;)

5. Sh

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Haha yeah, only if it works though. I'll be calling them in a few hours, I'll post the answer here so if anyone else wants to know if they can do this then they'll have the answer.