HUGE Weapon & Item List with SE Codes and Stats - Over 250 Guns!

beast6667 Jan 18, 2013

1. beast6667

beast6667 Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    OK. First posting. First item to share. It started as a personal project, but then I decided to share it...someone might find all this information useful.

This is a Excel sheet compilation of Weapons, Shields, Grenades, and Relics. Most of these were pulled from various lists of codes floating around different sites. There are a few guns & items from my own personal playthroughs that I've kept. There's also a few modded 'Black' weapons included as well (my apologies for not crediting where they originated from....).

So, I gathered up all these weapon codes, and got the codes of guns & items I already had, checking for duplicates. I then loaded them into the game (I'm on Xbox) and jotted down all the stats. It's a shame I'm not on PC, screen grabs would have saved lots of typing haha. I only made mention of stat changing flavor text (like "+50% Melee Damage" or "-16% Weapon Accuracy") and NOT other text related to firing or ammo consumption (like "Consumes 6 ammo per shot" or "Firing Increases Accuracy"). There is an abbreviated note of FAFAYCPTT - I'm sure you can figure out what that means....I only made mention of that since I'm not a huge fan of Jakobs weapons.

So, that's all there is to it. A large collection of weapon & item codes, with their stats. It includes the DLCs (including BGH).

Enjoy!

- Mightysleigher aka beast

View attachment Master BL2 Items.zip

2. cmuser

cmuser Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice. Lots of work to list all of that.

Thank You

3. RIPxKILLSxALL

RIPxKILLSxALL Meat Popsicle Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Great job man, nice compilation!

4. beast6667

beast6667 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks everybody. Glad you all seem to be enjoying this!