Huge medieval/game of thrones/Castle project!!

Reidoj Sep 16, 2012

1. Reidoj

Reidoj Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I've been watching game of thrones recently and it's got me thinking maybe I should build a world that is kind of like skyrim and game of thrones. What will happen is when creative mode is released for Xbox tons of people will help build tons of castle fortresses, ships, rivers,bridges Literally fill the whole map as if it is really a medieval world! Once people have built their own fortresses the world will be available on-line for download. The objective would be that there is a king of every castle and you have to make sure your castle is well protected! People have to capture each other's castles by destroying their beds in which they re-spawn in. We can make it like a real RPG! Once people join they must choose a medieval-like skin for example the jester skin or the castle crashers skin etc (Only of course the king of a castle can wear the king skin). Once the game has been fully built on creative mode the RPG begins! It'll be put on survival mode. Cocoa beans can be the currency, there can be markets where people sell things in exchange for cocoa beans, people can have dog companions to protect them, people can make enemies and allies,people can go hunting and fishing then sell their pork etc at the market! honestly in my head it sounds so cool haha! There will be some rules of course like the skin rule, no one can make auto farmers or pig killers (as we want the whole selling thing to work), no bright multi coloured blocks only medieval blocks (wood,stone etc) as we don't want to take away from the medieval theme and no piston contraptions (depending on the contraption of course). Once NPCs and iron golems have been released people can fill their castles with them to make them look populated! So just leave me a message on this or xbox live and when creative mode comes we'll start to build it!

2. Reidoj

Reidoj Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    another rule, probably wont be having mine carts on the surface at all! If minecarts are being used they'll only be getting used in caves and mines

3. at

atheerm17 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Dude am in add me: growl artoz

4. Reidoj

Reidoj Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sorry really slow reply, sure I'll give you an add in a sec! :)