How to view contents of Xbox 360 disc on PC?

Mahoganycc Aug 13, 2012

1. Mahoganycc

Mahoganycc Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have windows vista x64. I want to know how to rip the iso of the disc (MW2) and burn it to another disc, and I heard you can hotswap without a JTAG, and I saw a video. Answers? :)

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

1. You need a flashed drive to play the "Back Up"
    2. You need a flashed drive to rip original Xbox 360 Games

^If you have above then you can rip them with either wx360 or Xbox Backup Creator but you can't just go ahead and hotswap unless you have the original and that defies the point.

3. Mahoganycc

Mahoganycc Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay. Can you replace patches for games by having a flashed drive? Like explore the contents of the disc/iso, and replace patch_mpff.mp or whatever? And then hot swap with the flashed drive? And how do you flash a drive?

4. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Or you could use DVD Decrypter. Not sure if it will work on 360 games but I have used it on PS2 and Original Xbox games so its possible it will work. Also the program is free. DVD Decrypter will save all the disc files to your computer then you can change whatever you want (add modded patches ect.) Then use DVD Decrypter to turn all the files into an .iso and burn to disc. Then to get it onto your xbox you can hotswap it. No need for a flashed drive.