How to use Save Editor to take two characters from seperate diablo 3 games saves and make them two c

ymxej43 Sep 22, 2013

1. ym

ymxej43 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would like to know how to do this. I have basic knowledge on how to use save editor, but rather than tinkering with it for hours i would like to know if anyone has found a way to do this.
    thanks

2. smokle

smokle Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    and reading the title makes people think this is accually a "How to" not someone asking for one

3. ym

ymxej43 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    o sorry about that.......thats a bad move on my part

4. De

DefunctDeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's simple found it out myself. Add me on Xbox 360 will tell anyone who want's to know! DefunctDeer

5. Er

Ericd014 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Open the Package Manager(Where you rehash/resign saves), and open the save you want to take the character from. Right under the Open button are two buttons for Main and Content. Click on Content and in the box should be account.dat, profile.dat, and prefs.dat, and on the left will be a tab that says heros, click on heros to see your individual characters on the save. I know there is a way to decrypt the names, but I'm honestly not sure how since I never really needed to, I just delete all the other characters on the non-main file and add whatever is left over. But it should have something like 'eb052cb60a357aa2.dat' which was the name of my first character. Just extract whatever character you want and save the file somewhere. Then, open the save you want to put the character in, but inject the file you just saved.

6. De

DefunctDeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's not that this is wrong, but to essientially duplicate item's through this method if you created new characters and injected the extracted save to them you could keep your main account or any other you wish. Provided you have gone ahead in advance and know what your "123456789abcdefg" (16 digit ) character identification number is, to make sure you don't replace the wrong file.

Once again hit me up -DefunctDeer (Xbox 360)

7. Ow

Ownagemike Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is simply just extract and inject, save and rehash bam done. Im still stuck on doing hex as i would like to have the best rolled legit items lol