muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    *This methods applies to XBLA content also.*

Tools Needed:

360 Content Manager
    Exploited Console: J-TAG/RGH

This tutorial is aimed for people who do not know or struggle to unlock DLC / XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), other tools might work such as XM360 but for personal preference 360 Content Manager has always work flawlessly for me.

Step 1 - Beginning

Locate your DLC/XBLA content for this tutorial I will be using my desktop and dlc: "L.A Noire-HMV Pre-order Bonus-The Chicago Piano Gun-DLC", and open up 360 Content Manager as shown below:
    [​IMG]

Step 2 - Locating

Put a checkmark in the check box on the right hand side of the panel in 360 Content Manager, then right click, press 'Unlock', as shown in the picture:
    [​IMG]

Step 3 - Patching

Now a dialogue will appear for you to 'Patch' the content, just press the patch button and this will unlock the content, do it 3 times to be sure, as shown in the picture:
    [​IMG]

Step 4 - Uploading

The beauty of 360 Content Manager it will install any DLC or XBLA (If you have a 1Tb / 2Tb) in the correct location/partition of your Xbox 360. To do this just repeat step 2, but instead of "Unlock" we want to select "Upload checked files" (Please make sure 360 Content Manager is configured before hand to communicate with your J-TAG/RGH.)
    [​IMG]

Any issues that may arise during the process please feel free to leave your comments down below and I will try and help you as best as I can.

2. SupersaiyanSSJ4

SupersaiyanSSJ4 Banned (Read The Rules)
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Thanks for help with the HOW TO support but still having issues with some DLC using 360 content manager and Xm 360 to unlock them. DLC i am having problems with is Final Fantasy XIII-2 THE LOST REPORT EPISODES 1-6 . keep getting message Failed to unlock in 360 CM. Link is Here for the dlc @ http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/32162-final-fantasy-xiii-2-dlcs/