How to mod with 360Revo and another tool ?

Ludada Apr 12, 2013

1. Lu

Ludada Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, i've been leeching on the forums for a while now reading tutorials and trying them out. But i can't seem to manage to mod with a mod tool outside of 360Revo.
    I'll explain, first i'll look on the forums for an editor like Homuras. Then i'll get my save, extract with 360Revo and open it in homuras. At that moment i can't see my exact money i have in game or my stats...
    Is it something i do wrong when i extract the save?
    When i extract it and use it in 360 revo it works perfectly so i'm at a loss. All other moding tools i use in between extracting and rehashing ( both done in 360revo ) dont seem to work =.=
    I have a lot of games that don't show on the list and i'd end up asking for help a looot on the forums, could you tell me where i do it wrong please?

Oh i have to say i'm from Europe so the saves are in PAL.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english i tried to keep the sentences short =.=

2. XbLWinston

XbLWinston Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did you create the modded save with your profile and console ID's?

3. El

ElvixLyte Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ^^ This explains why it doesn't work on the xbox (if that is the issue).

If it doesn't transfer to another editor, it may be because editors depend on different variables.

360Rev uses a lot of raw gamesave data for most of it's mods. Ones like Horizon tend to mod using the whole game data package.

You might be able to get it to work by trying to mod with the entire file on rev, rather than the .sav file.

4. Ga

GageRuiz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the same thing was just happening to me so i went on a different computer and downloaded it.
    haha it works now yeayy!!

5. Lu

Ludada Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    in fact it doesnt work from 360Rev to homuras. I mean i use the save from the xbox, pass it through 360 rev, copy it, then i use it in homuras, i save in homuras, then i rehash using my console id in 360 revo, then i inject back into the usb.

I have 2 problems first when i open the save in homuras it seems that the data isnt there, i check if my gold is the same and it's not... so i try to modify the save anyways and i save. Then i rehash and inject back and when i open on xbox, no changes

6. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    In all honesty, I would stick to using Horizon if I were you. The UI is a lot simpler for those new to modding.