How to mod enchantments to level 255 in minecraft xbox 360 **MUST SEE**

VisuualzHD Jun 11, 2013

1. VisuualzHD

VisuualzHD Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi XPGAMESAVES Today i have a tutorial on how to mod your enchantments to level 255 in minecraft xbox360 Version

1- Put your minecraft save onto you're USB, and make sure you have a Enchantment on
    the thing you want to mod! In you're Inventory!

2- Open Horizon and Double click you're save then, click Content and Right Click - Extract To
    desktop

3- Then Open up command Prompt(CMD). Next drag the Save.DAT And The decompressor Into a Folder in
    the desktop

4- Next Drag The decompressor Into CMD, Then Press Space, and type "-d" then space again
    Then drag your Save.DAT into it aswell! then Press Space and drag the Save.DAT In again and Then
    type .Decompressed At the end of it Like i do! And Hit enter!

5- Now You should have a file called; save.dat.decompressed in the Folder you made.

6- Oped HxD, and Drag your file into it!

7- Press "CTRL+F" and Type "Ench" and make sure Forward is checked and it is set to text-String!

8- Now Find the LVL Byte, in the Right. And Go to it, miss one Byte Now that is you're Enchantment
    Level, all you have to do is change that from what it is to "FF" This is the Hex code for 255!
    Also this is the max number you can use in Hex(2Byte)

9- Now change all the one's you want to change and Click "File/Save"

10- Go back to The CMD And do the same Path as Last-time Except Put "-c" Instead of "-d"
    So what you should do is Drag the decompressor in, then hit space-bar, press -c Drag in
    "Save.dat.Decompressed" and then Hit space again and Drag in Save.Dat and hit enter again

11- Open Horizon Again, then Press Content On the Save again and right-click "Replace" and then select
    Save.Dat

12- Then Press "Save, Rehash and resign" Now that is you. You have successfully modded your Minecraft Enchantments!

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for looking if you need any help Please contact me on either this or Skype
    My Skype is: VisuualzHD
    Also i have a Video on my channel on how to do this if you get stuck
    http://www.youtube.com/user/VisuualzHD

2. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox