How to Control your XBOX One with your smartphone!

OfficialSilas Apr 21, 2015

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    5/47

Console:
    Other
    Hey everyone, so if you're looking for new ways to control your XBOX One or to annoy your siblings than I've got the best app for you! Currently on IOS, my iPhone allows me to control all my features and apps on my XBOX One with just a tap. The programs called Smartglass which is Microsoft owned and free for all user's on the AppStore, I'm also aware it's for Android users as well. Once you've connected to your internet, with any XBOX One connected to the console, it will show you the consoles ID. All you need to do is connect to your console and BAM! you're now in control! It's a simple and fun little app which I use frequently to navigate through my apps and my dashboard. Yes you can use your controller but if you're wanting to get into the more enjoyable way or just want to experiment with the APP, give it a go and see for yourself! If you're wanting to know more about the smartglass, check out the XBOX Smartglass post by Microsoft HERE. I hope this helps some of you XBOX One gamer's who haven't herd of the app and want to use something new and improved. I feel that this is something great for us XBOX gamer's to interact with and enjoy for the future to come.

2. Liam McAllister

Liam McAllister Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Sounds like a cool app, hopefully comes to Android soon

3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

It already is and has been for a long time

4. Anthiko

Anthiko Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Last checked.. they do have a xbox app for android, you cant control your xbox with it like playing movies and volume.. but you can check LFG and send messages to your friends.. Good if youre a slow controller typist like me.. or if your not home!

my app looks like this.. its just called "xbox" -.-

i couldnt find xbox glass in marketplace

Attached Files:

• ccc.png
      ccc.png
      File size:
      90.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  5. IH

IH8UALL Guest

You can control your xbox with the Android app. I do it all the time to my kids.

6. Hayjen83

Hayjen83 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Great App must have for everyone

7. klingenmaster

klingenmaster Newbie BANNED
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    i personally use AirServer, it is not the same as smartglass, but if you want to use a good browser, streming devices etc. it is a better alternative MT. the app for the xbo cost 20€ but it works great without any problems so far