How safe is it to use gamesaves?

raisinbrand Jun 3, 2013

1. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    165/188

Console:
    Xbox
    hey, i was wondering how safe it is to pop offline achievements offline - remove all the evidence from the 360 and then boot up and go online?

i would pop them in order and with days between them (if it looks like it takes a while to get them)...

2. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    there are a few games on my list where i need only one achievement - like the collectibles in mafia 2.

i would copy my save file from my "original" xbox - do the resigning with a downloaded one and then put it into another xbox and pop it offline...

3. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I mean gamesaves are probably the safe way to pop achievements because it looks like your playing the game, but you have to make sure you pop achievements with gamesaves in legit order and that is why people make save sets and legit order sets.

4. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have a few games sitting at 1 achievement from completion - mostly awful grinds or collection ones. these are all offline ones.

should it be problem to use a loadnpop for one of those last achievements? but i guess i should be careful not to pop two achievements at almost the same time if they're not related to each other? i mean, this must be in the log then...

and there's no way of microsoft to track this "misbehaviour" through the logs?

5. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    No mate M$ won't find out ive poped loads achivements with gamesaves while online, offline will be the safest mate. there is a slim chance they will but i been doing it for years never got cought.

6. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Offline is your safest bet. If it something like that pretty much 100% MS could not track you because they can't see you playing on your xbox unless your connected to Xbox Live.

7. EyesOnly

EyesOnly Uploading Now... Gold Subscriber
    165/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Same here, I've been using gamesaves for the collectibles for nearly every game I play since the Xbox 360 came out and I've never been banned for it. Like you said before just make sure you dont pop more than one save at a time do them in right order.

There use to be time stamps on achievements and on Xbox Live website but when they updated system to NXE a few years back they removed it.

I think with mafia 2 there a two different collectibles Wanted Posters and PlayBoys Mags if I remember right just make sure you do each one with a hour in between. There reason is the last PlayBoy and last Posters and on opposite sides of town so it would take you time to get there by driving.

As long as you make it look legit as possible you won't have any problems mate. I've even done achievements on one game in wrong order when I first started doing it and never got caught but I would not suggest it lol. I've only even known one person to get caught and he did like 30,000 gameerscore in one day using load and pop saves, All M$ did was reset his gamerscore to 0G but it goes without saying not to do 30K Gamescore in one day lol.

Sorry about long winded reply want to try and make it clear as possible hope it helped.

8. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks guys for the replies! :)

well i am just a bit concerned, but hey! what should i expect when i start to go around Fecal Leaking like that... hehe

i don't know why i am doing this. yes, to save some time. to get something done without "working" for it.

maybe i am risking that much because i need a way out of this achievement "business"? i don't know...

and btw - mafia 2 is one of the games i'll be needing the gamesaves hehehehehe :)

9. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i just did it. worked like a charm... :D

10. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i was just thinking what's that xploder savegame/cheat about...