How do I use the Fallout 3 Save Editor 1.3.1?

ODSTxDivuad Aug 30, 2013

1. OD

ODSTxDivuad Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I'm ODSTxDivuad and I've never used Xbox 360 mods before. I would like to know how do I properly use the Fallout 3 Save Editor, version 1.3.1. I'm really confused and don't know where to start or what to do. If anyone can help me out with advice or point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope that I understand how to make it work. I'm tired of not having enough ammo and Fecal Leaking in Fallout 3 Xbox 360.

2. AColourBlindHack

AColourBlindHack Je suis un Canadien! Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    1. Go to System Settings, Storage, Hard drive, Games, Fallout 3 and find your saved game and move it to your USB or Memory Unit.
    2. Pull out your USB or Memory Unit and plug it into your PC.
    3. Use a program like 360revolution, Horizon, or Modio to extract your gamesave. (i.e For Horizon, go to Device Explorer, Games, find your gamesave, right click it, and hit extract and choose the destination to where you want to extract your gamesave. To be safe, copy the save that you extracted and paste it to create a backup in case if you mess up).
    4. Open up the Fallout 3 Save Editor and go to the "Open" tab and open up your gamesave.
    5. Mod your save with the Save Editor.
    6. Once you are done modding your save go to the "File" tab and hit save (you may have to overwrite your save).
    7. Rehash and Resign (if you are using Horizon, just drag and drop the save into Horizon and a menu will appear. Just hit the Rehash and Resign button).
    8. Grab the gamesave from wherever you extracted it to and inject it back onto the USB (for Horizon just right click on the Device Explorer tab and hit inject. A folder will appear and just find the extracted gamesave and double click it).
    9. Plug you USB back into the Xbox.
    10. Go back to System Settings, Storage, Memory Unit, Games, Fallout 3, and move the modded save back to the Hard drive.
    11. Boot up Fallout 3 and have fun!

Hope this helps! :)

3. AColourBlindHack

AColourBlindHack Je suis un Canadien! Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    By the way, download a program called Fallout3VE. That program allows you to mod basically everything on Fallout 3.