How do i mod minecraft inventiry with 360revolution and Horizon?

darthepic Aug 8, 2013

1. da

darthepic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys i need to mod my minecraft xbox 360 edition inventory, i extracted the file with horizon and followed all the steps, but when it read my inventory, it came up with random items that i didn't have in my inventory. Help?

2. ca

catkilla Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try placing one block of sand in each slot on your inventory first. Once you have extracted the save make a copy of it if you don't want to lose it. The inventory mod tool doesn't always work properly.. Don't go crazy and mod massive amounts at once. Do a bit, put it in a chest. Make a copy of that save and do it again. Once you've saved the edit, inject back into the save you had open on horizon.make sure to rehash + resign. Remember it doesn't always work it is a bit dodgy, I haven't used it in ages lol... If you want to see some stuff I've made feel free to add me, my gt is catkilla360.

3. da

darthepic Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah i did that 2 or 3 times but when i got back into minecraft and opened the save on my USB, it just reverts back to sand.

4. ca

catkilla Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    it's really quite easy to do, and it works on the latest update, you must be doing something wrong.