How do I host lobbies?

zooty Oct 11, 2013

1. zo

zooty Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello, I dug this old JTAG from my loft and want to make some use out of it.

How do I host lobbies? Do I need the disk to host a lobby (I sold all my disks a long time ago)? Do I need to keep paying for KeyVaults (what are keyvaults)?

edit: No replies :( - If anyone knows and doesn't have one of these magical super duper mega swag consoles, I'll host you a lobby if you teach me the ways of the l33t h4x0r

2. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Lmao, obviously bought the console and doesn't now how to use it.
    Google is your friend mate.

How do I host lobbies? Buy online (EXBLS).
    Do I need the disk to host a lobby (I sold all my disks a long time ago)? Depends.
    Do I need to keep paying for KeyVaults (what are keyvaults)?No, unless you get banned, then you need to buy a new one.

Question. How much did you pay for the JTAG?

3. zo

zooty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think I paid around £90 for it on another site years ago.

4. Se

SexyDev Queen of Darkness
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not really sure how Jtags and RGH's go, but, I do know that you do not really need a disk to play the game. You can download it onto your RGH or Jtag, I've seen members downloading games and playing them online without the disk. As for a Keyvault, yes, if you get banned you do need to purchase a new one. A Keyvault basically gives your console a new identity, thus, allowing you to get online again.

There are many tutorials to hosting online on COD: Ghosts. You can contact some members on XPG about it. They have a badge that says Jtag & RGH Pro. It's a Motion Graphics badge. Just look for them and send them a PM of how to host, i'm sure they can help you.

5. no

nobody1148 i like rocks Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    How do I host lobbies? well you need to get patched for different types of games and Get a KV and XBLSE

Do I need the disk to host a lobby? (I sold all my disks a long time ago)? No You can download the game form torrents or become a gold member on XPG and download them off of here.

Do I need to keep paying for KeyVaults? if you want to host online like Ghost or Mw3 (what are keyvaults)? A Key-Vault. It's used to unban your console if it gets banned

Hope this helped enjoy