Homefront 2 will be longer, but no longer than ten hours

xTG_IrOnZzZ Mar 18, 2011

1. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Kaos Studios’ David Votypka has dropped more information about Homefront 2, the sequel to the developer’s only-just-released blockbuster shooter. It’ll be longer than the first game, he said – but don’t expect an epic single-player campaign.

“I think going forward we’d certainly work on extending it a few hours,” he said, “but going past the 10-hour mark and doing a category-leader multiplayer game… you just have to balance your development resources there.”

Votypka said Kaos will have to see how players respond to Homefront’s five-hour campaign before setting a length for their sequel, which is already being planned. “But we also want to focus on a large-scale multiplayer game and that they get a lot of hours play out of that as well,” he continued, “because that’s infinitely more replayable than single-player anyway and you’re going to spend the bulk of your time there.

2. KneeGr0w

KneeGr0w Member Gold Subscriber BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How does homefront end? I haven't got the game, but will it be a continuation of a North Korean occupation, or something else?

3. ol

oldengineer Decent Bloke
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ****, I was hoping they would never bother making a 2nd game :russian_roulette: