1. Wh

Whitewolf Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi. I have been playing games since i was a little kid. Oh yeah XBOX 360 forever. I play call of duty black ops and modern warfare 2 and forza 3 and halo, i was browsing forums that could help get my save modded and i found the xpgamesaves in google. I really love this site. Have a lot of interesting topics, and ppl seems to b very kindly to me. I don't speak English good :p i speak Spanish but i defend myself. Well thats it peace out.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Always glad to have new members in the community. I hope you enjoy your stay because this is the best community you could ask for. If you have any question or need help feel free to drop a request in the appropriate forum. Enjoy XPG, Stay Active, and Follow the Rules. See you on the boards.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hola Lobito Bienvenido a XPGamesaves. Esta comunidad es uno si no el mejor que hay. Theres, sin llama y si necesita ayuda, encontrará que todo el mundo es muy útil.
    Siga las normas,
    Manténgase activo
    Disfrutar!

4. tr

trey6 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ^ lo que dijo.

pero en serio, esta es una gran comunidad, y que van a aprender a hablar otro idioma para ayudar a los demás a cabo. disfrutar de su amigo estancia.

5. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hello and welcome to xpg there dude :biggrin: