1. Wh

Whitewolf Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi. I have been playing games since i was a little kid. Oh yeah XBOX 360 forever. I play call of duty black ops and modern warfare 2 and forza 3 and halo, i was browsing forums that could help get my save modded and i found the xpgamesaves in google. I really love this site. Have a lot of interesting topics, and ppl seems to b very kindly to me. I don't speak English good :p i speak Spanish but i defend myself. Well thats it peace out.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Always glad to have new members in the community. I hope you enjoy your stay because this is the best community you could ask for. If you have any question or need help feel free to drop a request in the appropriate forum. Enjoy XPG, Stay Active, and Follow the Rules. See you on the boards.

3. Bullet

Bullet XPG Original Founder EST 2000 XPG Administrator XPG Founder
    550/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Hola Lobito Bienvenido a XPGamesaves. Esta comunidad es uno si no el mejor que hay. Theres, sin llama y si necesita ayuda, encontrará que todo el mundo es muy útil.
    Siga las normas,
    Manténgase activo
    Disfrutar!

4. tr

trey6 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ^ lo que dijo.

pero en serio, esta es una gran comunidad, y que van a aprender a hablar otro idioma para ayudar a los demás a cabo. disfrutar de su amigo estancia.

5. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hello and welcome to xpg there dude :biggrin: