Hiya New to site but told this is where i need to go for diablo goodies need uber gear PS4

wootmaker Oct 3, 2014

1. wo

wootmaker Newbie
    0/47

Short version: PSN:Cryptoniks
    Need uber DH gear modded preferably, And a Nice Perfect roll M6 set
    Common man I got these cheese burgers....I'll S your D LOLOL.

So yea I am a diablo addict. And new to this site so Hello and thank you for having me.

I play both PC and PS4 versions on the pc I enjoy the legit Hardcore or softcore seasons and ladders. On the Ps4 however i just love blasting the crap out of everything cause it's console. there are no leaderboards or people to complain that "oooo his or her rank is BS because they R HaxX0rz"....whatever.

So basically ill get to the point I want some of that modded goodness.

I've seen some Fantastic gear and the effects when I Pug around online and LOVE it the chaos unleashed by some of these guys/gals is down right fantastic. Sadly most of the ones i run into don't have a Mic...(read I can't effectively beg for copy's of what they are using LOLOL)

however a couple of players did have Mic's and though they did not have DH gear they did say this was where to go if I was looking for some.

So to wrap this up. Can A Ps4 DH get a hookup!!!

I would greatly appreciate it.

PSN Cryptoniks Currently on D3 NOW as of 3:11pm AZ time 10/3/2014....bah im on damn near 24/7 so hit me up. PLEASE! =)