Hiya I'm CrazyShadow

CrazyShadow Oct 15, 2012

1. CrazyShadow

CrazyShadow Newbie BANNED
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everyone,

I've just got into modding the 360. Bought an arcade I believe. I think it's the model made after the first ones you know with the overheating and the RRODs. Accidently Bricked the liteon drive and replaced it with a Benq and literally had a joygasm when it played my backup copy of Ace Combat 6 :)
    I have to say with the ck3i and jungleflasher it's real easy to flash these things.
    I'm pretty good with electronics but forgive my ignorance from time to time because I'm a moron until I can figure out the foundations first.

I still don't know exactly whats what with modding the actual games but hopefully you guys can guide me in the right direction. This site is kind of hard to navigate isn't it?

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Good to have you here, and to look around at first yes it seems like a lot ,,but it's the sheer volume of content that makes it seem hard to navigate, but everything has it's place,,and you'll find it there as you need it ,, enjoy the site ;)

3. CrazyShadow

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks Begallegal
    So you're into jtaging too? I was thinking of doing that with my xbox and getting a bigger hdd. I'm pretty good with a soldering iron because my other hobby is lasers

4. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeppers me along with about 50% (rough guess) of our regulars here on the site,, we have tons of great tutorials and info in the Jtag-RGH section about what you'll need to get it set up on an xbox ,, and if you don't find what you need feel free to post a thread and everyone will do what they can to help you out ;)

5. CrazyShadow

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Will do :)
    You da man Begallegal