1. dt

dtyharry Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi
    My name is Paul,Im a mature gamer (55),ive played all the early consoles, pc games for a lot of years then onto the xbox when it first came out, I play online with my Grandson and his friends alot,He's a lot better than me online (most of these young kids are)But i,m better on single player campains, I enjoy it anyway win or lose, Games i like are mass effect,cod,bad company,splinter cell, and others.
    Im fairly new to gamesaves & modded gamesaves, but im getting to grips with it now,
    hopefully i will learn more from this site and will eventually be able to make some worthwhile contributions.

bye for now!

2. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hiya there Paul, it's nice to ahve another maturer gamer within our ranks :thumbsup: - I'm only 22 myself but I prefer gaming with maturer people as younger people like myself just whine and whine.

This site will have pretty much whatever you need to learn about gamesaving and we're a friendly community so if you need any help just ask, everyone chips in one way or another.

To get rid of the Leecher title you need 10 Posts, and to use the chatbox you need 25 posts :)

Feel free to send any questions my way :)

Regards, Phil.

3. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site man im 35 this week so guess im a middle aged gamer lol
    your defenitly in the right place for gamesaves and everything gaming related

hope to see ya posting and in the shoutbox soon

Peace

.:Enigma:.